All concrete will deteriorate over its life. Deterioration can be caused by any number or combination of the following causes:
- Initial quality of the cement, water and aggregate and its resultant strength.
- Poor installation including insufficient or accelerated curing, honeycombing, inadequate joint design and incorrect coverage to steel reinforcement.
- Environmental impacts including acid attack, weathering, subterranean water, wind and erosion.
Regularly inspecting your structure to identify early stages of deterioration and conducting routine repairs can save thousands of dollars against future more severe repairs if the concrete is left to continually deteriorate.
How we help
At Concrete Seal we undertake a full range of repair and remediation options and believe in using the highest quality and most appropriate products/system for the job together with the most advanced installation techniques – creating quality solutions that last!
Common Services We Do
- Concrete Cancer & Crack Repairs
- Dowel Bar Retrofit
- Engineered Structural Steel Repairs
- Epoxy Grouting
- Excavation Repairs
- Joint & Spalling Repairs
- Pressure Injection
- Steel Treatment / Replacement