Concrete Seal Waterproofing Pty Ltd is a leader for an array of work from small concrete sealing jobs in Brisbane to large commercial waterproofing across South-East Queensland.
We at Concrete Seal Waterproofing Pty Ltd have fixed countless water penetration problems by supplying and applying an impervious waterproof barrier over the surfaces of the problem areas.
Flat roofs, balconies, window lintels and surrounds, basements, facade and retaining walls, bathrooms, podiums, planters and laundries can experience water penetration.
Our service includes removing old membranes if necessary, properly preparing existing surfaces priming and supplying and fixing a selected waterproof membrane and providing a warranty against leakage for a period of 10 years or more.
We recently completed a major commercial waterproofing project providing a long wearing trafficable surface to the Level 4 concourse of ‘The Gabba’, totalling 7000 square metres which is in service today.
Our work within the construction industry is well-documented and praised.
Some of our larger clients’ projects include:
- Stadium’s Queensland – ‘The Gabba’ project – Polyurea Trafficable Coating
- Sommerville College Aquatic Centre Refurbishment
- Stuartholme School Aquatic Precinct viewing platform flat roof – Polyurea Trafficable Coating
- Vertice Apartments @ Dutton Park
- QUT Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point
- Serene On Tweed
- Charlotte Towers Level 4 Pool refurbishment
- Festival Towers Roof Refurbishment
- H20 Commercial Offices and Apartments
- Brighton Grand
- The Edge Apartments, Bulimba
- SL8 Apartments
- Rocket Robina
- Prince Charles Hospital
- Signature Apartments Merrimac
- Riverwalk Robina
- Kirra Surf Apartments
- Precinct 2, West End
- Evolution Apartments.
We Love Jobs Big AND Small
Clients, large and small, trust Concrete Seal Waterproofing for our work. Along with commercial waterproofing and larger-scale jobs, we also excel in our restoration work to existing buildings, including the repair of concrete to high-rise and domestic dwellings.